Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blowing Every Time You Move Your Teeth

Photobucket

Kind of digging Erin Nelson lately. How's your life? How was your weekend? Really? All night?? Well, gosh, I'm sure they'll call back. Mine was pretty dull by comparison. I got stuck in Bondi on Saturday night and reached a new level of hatred for the trendies who live there. Look at you in your fedora and $200 ksubi singlet, you're so real, man. So down to earth.

I've been (sporadically) toiling away at this interview thing and the wheels are in motion for a few new ones. But getting these musician types to return a phone call or reply to an email is like trying to nail jelly to a brick, or however that saying goes. It's an exercise in futility.I comfort myself in the knowledge that one day I'll be famous and then I'll be the one not calling people back. But enough of that noise. Y'know what I heard? I heard the chick who writes I'm Boy Crazy got a book deal. Which would be awesome. Somebody hook that guy Jason Crombie up with a book deal and I'll be one happy asshole.

Anyway, I've only had one cup of tea and I'm still in bed so I guess it's about time I stopped blogging and did something real with my day. Not that this isn't real. I mean, something I can pay my bills with. You know how it is, working for the man every night and day, etc etc. Enjoy your Mondays.