Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside



Busy busy busy busy busy. I barely have any time to transcribe the interviews I've done lately, and I don't like doing posts about nothing (like the ones I've been doing for the past month or so) but I just thought I should stick something on here to let you all know that I haven't died or been apprehended by the authorities yet. And to let you all know that I still love each and every one of you. Even you, creepy guy who sent me that email asking if I was a guy or a girl because apparently that kind of thing still matters these days?

Anyway... I'll be on mid year break soon so I'll have some time to work more on this. I'll be posting more photos and shit and working on some different zines (and traveling! Like! Wow!) over the holidays so don't touch that dial! By dial, obviously, I mean URL bar, but... I guess you'll have to touch it eventually 'cause I don't want you just staring at this page and nothing else for ever and ever. I guess you can check your facebook. And check out some of those links I've put up on the right there, they're all pretty nice
.

Don't go outside though, the weather's sucking pretty hard today.