Friday, April 16, 2010

100%

Oh, hi Internet. I forgot you existed for about a week there. I wish I could spin some bullshit about how busy I've been but I'm not in the habit of insulting my readers.

Photobucket

Throw that in with a couple of Neil Young records, some whiskey, a cardigan or two and general inactivity and you've got a pretty accurate picture of my week. And a few days ago I got a copy of Showgirls on VHS which has been keeping me pretty busy, if you know what I mean (I mean sex). I know what you're thinking, and the term you're looking for is "Living The Dream", compadre.

Remember the other day how I said there were fresh interviews coming? I wasn't lying, they're coming. And from now on I'll pay more attention to the Can't Sleep readership, I really will. I'll take you out to dinner and ask you about your day. We'll sit on my couch and snuggle in front of a movie with a bottle of red wine while the rain beats rhythmically against the window pane. I might even take you to Perth to meet my parents, let's see where it goes.

So stick with me, I won't let you down.